Get 37 Checks Every Month!!! Click Here Now!

No Excuses Summit 2







Man! I just got back from the No Excuses Summit2 and it was incredible. I am so use to going to pitch fests that I really didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly suprosed as some of our industries best graced the stage and there was not one mention of thier company affiliations. They were instructed to give the attendants value and boy did they deliver!





I met a lot of wonderful people from all over the world and I learned what it really takes to join the Millionaire Club. (A club I will join in the next 9 months.) :)





Speakers like Susan Sly talked about meditation, exercise, diet, and supplementation. She shared that there are over 80,000 chemicals in our food and water and only 300 have been tested as safe for humans.





She shared wonderful statistics that made me proud to be a part of the network marketing industry. She talked about being 100% responsible for your business. She also shared that we should all pour greatness into others. It was a very good presentation.





I must say David Wood was my favorite speaker. He is really quite crass but his value and delivery taught me two things: One it's not what you look like or wear that makes you successful. It takes dedication and skill and two: You can be yourself! He was so comfortable being himself and I absolutley loved my new flop-flop wearing crazy friend from Costa Rica. He is a "how to" guy which I really appreciated being that I am a trainer myself.





Now don't get me wrong in the breakout session each speaker could offer product there if they chose to and I think David Wood made about $30000 in about 2 hours. Not bad for a suitless guy.





I am really looking forward to next years's summit and I trust that I can take a whole bunch of people with me.